Sunday, August 28, 2011

Paul Turns 60

It has been a fun filled weekend with parties to celebrate. We started Friday with Molly's 30th Surprise party and last night we went to our friend Paul Hoffman's 60th Surprise party. The Hoffman's our considered family. Mom and dad lived in the yellow house next door to Patti and Paul. They became best friends and had kids about the same time. We have all stayed pretty close throughout the years. It is amazing to have an extended family like the Hoffmans. We love you all!! Dad was on-call so mom rode with Nick and I to the festivities in Owatonna. Molly, Nick and Rylan met us there. It was so much fun! It was really cute to see Rylan dancing to the music while the bad played. Nick and Molly left after a little while because Mr. Rylan had a late night the night before. Mom, Nick and I stayed until the party was over. I can't wait for Riley's wedding to hang out with everyone again. Nick had a great time talking Fantasy Football with Brandon, Heidi's husband. The girls had fun dancing and hanging out. Love the memories!

No comments: