I thought we were passed the worry of scissors being used by kids for hair cuts. Braeden is 8 and Emma is 5. Emma is more into using crayons and coloring on everything. Yes, that is a toddler behavior but those of you that know Emma know that it is a total Emma behavior. I believe we have finally nipped it in the butt though so that is good. This morning I went down to Braeden and Emma's bedroom and found a BIG chunk of hair on the ground. Here is the conversation...Emma what is this? 'Hair' Who's hair? 'Mine' Who cut it? 'Braeden' When? 'A little while ago' Braeden why did you cut Emma's hair? 'Because' AWESOME!!
Before:

Long Blonde hair that was so beautiful and flowy
After:

Short Hair :(
I think Braeden cut about 6-8 inches of a chunk off. But there is a spot that is up to her ears that he cut. I couldn't let it get that short so it will have to grow out and be fixed later. I called my stylist, Noelle Busch, at Aveda. She was able to get Emma in this afternoon and fix her hair. Boo...so sad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment