Monday, July 25, 2011

PINTEREST.COM

What to do with ribbon? Well I have been asking myself that question for months. I have tons of ribbon that I use for my business. It was just in a rubbermaid and getting to be such a mess, until yesterday! My friend Rachel showed me www.pinterest.com. I had fallen upon it before but when she said she spent hours on it I had to scope it out again. Saturday I stayed up until 1am dinging around on pinterest.com. I stumbled upon this awesome idea for a ribbon organizer. I was amazed and had to do it with my ribbon! I think I should've bought a bigger container but for now this will work! I didn't have dowels so I used straws because I couldn't wait. I will get dowels this afternoon.


LOVE!




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Patsy said...

That is really cool! Good for you!