Monday, July 18, 2011
Heat...baseball...t-ball...pool
Well as most of us know it is really REALLY hot outside! It is a reminder of our summer in Kansas last year. I am thankful Braeden's baseball game was canceled for today. It seems a little too hot to do anything but sit indoors or sit in the pool. We did just that this morning. Patsy and her boys came down so we met at my parents this morning. It was perfect! We just sat in the pool while the kids played. Looks like we will do a repeat tomorrow. Mankato could really use a sprinkler park. It would be perfect on a day like today. The kids and I found a few last summer and had a blast just running in and out of them. It would just be one more thing to do in this town. I am hopeful if the heat stays this way Emma's game will be canceled tomorrow too. These kids shouldn't have to play in this heat. If she does I think I will be the mom bringing a pool for the kids and I to sit in ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment