Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Summer Break

The last few weeks have been busy. We are trying to settle into a schedule. The weather has been so crappy so the kids and I have been trying to find things to keep busy. We finally have a few days without rain now. I bought a small pool for the backyard. It is similar to the one that I bought last summer, 4 times because it kept popping! HAHA...lets hope I have better luck this summer. We were able to play in the yard all day yesterday. It is nice to get out and enjoy the sun. I have been doing yard work and trying to move things around outside. It is coming along slowly but it is looking pretty good. We are still waiting for our counter tops to be installed in the kitchen. They are sitting in my garage waiting. The projected install time is July 11th. Only a few more weeks. I have made it this long I can surely wait a few more. Pictures are hung and we are getting more settled every day. We only have a few more things to get done inside then we can say it is all done...FOR NOW ;)

Braeden starts his 1st book camp today. He is so excited and I hope he has a great time. It is a Magic Tree House book camp! We love reading those books so I am sure it will be a blast! Emma will start dance technique class in a couple weeks so that should be fun for her as well. It is hard to believe that June is almost over. The summer is flying by and I just want to bottle up my kids to enjoy every second!

It will be a pool day today and then Emma has t-ball tonight. We have a full day ahead of us!

No comments: