Sunday, June 5, 2011

Moving in....

We officially moved into our house yesterday. What a day it was! I had graduation set-ups, a wedding delivery and set-up, birthday deliveries and a few other graduation orders that were picked up. It was a crazy crazy morning. Plus, Braeden had baseball pictures, we had a graduation party to attend and a birthday party to go to. We survived and were home ready to move by 1:30pm. I was exhausted before we even started. We got it done though thanks to some great friends and my awesome brother in law, Nick. Thanks to everyone that helped. It is greatly appreciated and we promise you that we won't ever move again. I am sick of packing and unpacking! I am happy to be in my home. The remodel isn't 100% done but it is close. There are some finishing items that need to be attended to. Now the fun begins...unpacking! Trying to find a spot for everything always is a daunting task. We are accomplishing a lot and the kids love to help. Charlie isn't quite sure about everything and didn't want to nap today and still won't stay in his bed for sleeping tonight. He is with Nick down the basement. I am sure it is a big change for him having his own room again. He shared with Braeden and Emma for the last 10 months. It will take a few days for us all to get us to the change. I am really going to miss my parents! My mom and I enjoyed our days together with all the kids. It is great to have your own space and house and I am so happy to be home....BUT I will miss them still. It was kind of sad leaving today. I appreciate all they have done for us this past year! We don't know where we would be without them. I will be visiting lots this summer with the kids and I am sure mom will be coming over here some too. We all just have to get use to the change. Ah...now off to bed so that I can start working when I wake up. It will all get done some day!

No comments: