Monday, June 13, 2011
Settling In
I think I can almost say that everything is unpacked and we are getting pretty settled in. Every room has been painted in this house. I just finished our bedroom and the new wall in the hallway today. What a great accomplishment. I said the best thing about painting is taking the tape off when you are done! I AM DONE! I am not painting anymore. Mark my words because I am so sick of it right now. The next painting will be done when Emma and Charlie switch rooms. Nick has been patient with me and pretty good about hanging everything that I ask. He put our TV up in our room tonight after coaching B's baseball team. What a great hubby he is! I feel like our room is finally coming together and it looks amazing. Now for the countertops. They were suppose to install our bar counters today but someone got sick so they will get in tomorrow. We are use to being pushed off so what is one more day ;) The rest of our counters are sitting in the garage and will be done by the end of the month. I feel like I can rest now and enjoy my new space. I will post pictures after the bar counters go in tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment