Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our House

What a great feeling to say that we have our house now! The renters have moved out as of April 17th. The locks have been changed and we are preparing for a big overhaul this month. I am so excited to get started yet so busy with my dessert business that I am not finding the time to get over to the house to start. I will take pictures of the before and after. It will be a big change and I can't wait. The carpet guys have measured, the contractor (Mike Krediet) was over yesterday making a plan and now we just wait for it all to happen. Nick and his friend Trevor will be working on the ceilings and some sheet rocking. I will be painting every room to just clean it up and make it ours again. I am so EXCITED! We are hoping to be in the house in the beginning of June. Crossing my fingers because that will be coming up so fast. If anyone wants to come help clean, paint or work come on down ;) We would love the help!

No comments: