What a fabulous day we had...except for the fact that the kids have gotten up early every day this weekend. I awoke to Charlie saying..."Mommy I peed my bed Okay." NO Not Okay!! UGHH...this was at 6:30am. Let the games begin. The kids were all up and searched for their Easter baskets. I love that! I love watching them get more frustrated as they get older. As a child I both hated and loved the excitement of trying to find my Easter basket. Sometimes I would find it before church but as I got older it seemed that the basket was not found until after church...well after church! The kids only took about 30 minutes. Then we headed upstairs for round two. How fun! Nick, Braeden, Emma and I went to church. Charlie stayed home with my mom which worked out perfectly for both of us. After church Molly, Nick and Rylan came over for brunch and an egg hunt. Mom always out does herself and the kids had a blast. We sure missed Alli, Sean, Isaac, Andrew, Patsy and Graham this year. It just isn't the same without you all here! What a beautiful day though. The kids were able to play outside all afternoon. Mom made a fabulous turkey with the fixings for supper. It was amazing and now I am ready for bed! Here are some pictures of our great day and some from dying Easter eggs yesterday. Enjoy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment