Monday, January 10, 2011

Resolutions and Family

Last year my resolution was to run a 1/2 marathon by the end of the year. I accomplished that and I hope to run 2 this year. My resolution this year is to be less connected to technology. I have downgraded my cell phone so that I don't have access to my emails or facebook at any moment. It got so obsessive. I want to put the phone down and just enjoy life. If anything is that important someone will call me. It has been a week and I feel rejuvenated already. I thought it would be awful but it really hasn't been. I spent the weekend relaxing and not stressing. It was fabulous!! I even knitted two hats and only checked my email a handful of times. Like I said it has only been a week so we shall see how the rest of the year goes!

We spent the weekend hanging out and playing around the house. Emma, my mom, Molly and I went to St. Paul on Saturday for a baby shower for Molly. It was so fun to see all the cousins, aunts and my grandma. We don't get together enough! Molly got great things and I think she is about set for this baby to arrive! CAN'T WAIT!

I realized I hadn't posted pictures from Christmas for our family to see. Christmas is a crazy time for us with Emma's birthday and our anniversary right after. My mind escaped me. Plus, I can't believe Christmas is over already! Here is a slide show of our Christmas with both sides:

No comments: