Braeden got fish for Christmas from Nana and Papa. We have learned as we go where to keep the food. Charlie likes to help himself and feed the fish or dump all the food in the tank. Yesterday we woke up to find one of Braeden's fish hiding but kind of floaty. He was still swimming around but looked quite sick. We fed the fish a little and hoped maybe he was just hungry. Well Braeden is off at school and I went to check on them. I couldn't find the sickly fish swimming around. He is at the bottom of the tank behind the filter :( Poor fish!! Now I must wait until Braeden gets home to tell him.
Additional note: Charlie says to me.."mommy fishy sleeping." Poor buddy. So sweet and innocent. Yes buddy the fish is sleeping :( Emma says.."Don't worry Charlie we will flush him and all toilets lead to the ocean. He will get to swim in the biggest pool ever!" Mrs smarty pants is a doll too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment