Sunday, January 16, 2011

Aunties Are Fun

Patsy and her boys came home this weekend for a visit. I really enjoyed her visit this month. It seemed less chaotic and we had a lot more time together. We would get the kids to bed and sit up and chit chat for awhile. Molly joined us a few nights so that was great too. Thursday Patsy took the kids while I worked on some orders. They went sledding out front of mom and dad's house, on the snow bank that the plows have made in the cul de sac. It was so much fun! I even got to sled some with Patsy and the kids. It was fun to just be a kid again for a little while. We attempted going to a movie on Friday night. Mom and Nick watched all 6 kids. Patsy, Molly and I were excited to get out. Well the movie was a bust because it was broken at the theater. They tried to play it but the sound kept cutting out. They would have to restart it. It was awful!! It broke right before the end so we didn't even get to see the ending! Guess that is what you get for going to the $3 theater. Oh well..we will just rent it! We are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of Molly's baby! Only a few more weeks. It is crazy how fast the time has gone, for all of us not Molly ;)!


1 comment:

Patsy said...

I had a blast, too! Can't wait until we live closer so that we can do this more often :) Love you!