Thursday, June 3, 2010

Play time...

The kids and I have had a great couple days finding parks in Derby. They have been great about waiting for me to get some things done around the house before we leave. I have managed to accomplish a ton this week!! It is amazing what one person can get done. Today we made our daily trip to Walmart/Target (I chose Walmart today because I think the people at Target would start to wonder if I had a shopping addiction). Then we found a park by our house. It was fun because there were a few other kids there for my kids to play with. I even introduced myself to the mom. She is a daycare mom a few blocks from the park. She gave me some great ideas to do with the kids this summer! We are even going to meet up some so all the kids can play. FUN TIMES! This afternoon while the kids have been napping I have managed to organize the back yard, blow up the pool and start filling it with water, program the sprinkler system and hang up a few more things. Wow what a day! Braeden has a baseball game tonight so our schedule is busy already. The weather is hot and we are enjoying our outside time! I promise to post pictures soon!

1 comment:

Libby said...

whew! hang in there! glad you are all settling in!!