Saturday, May 15, 2010

Garage Sale

I don't think I will be having another one ever again. They are such a pain in the butt! Or maybe I won't have one a few weeks before making a huge move! I have spent the last week getting ready for the garage sale we had this weekend. My mom, Patsy and I had a huge garage sale at my parents' house. It was a great location because we filled up their huge garage with all our stuff. I got rid off most of my daycare stuff. We started Friday at 1..well noon because someone always pushes the limits..and were busy up until 8pm. It was crazy. We got rid of a lot of stuff! Saturday started out very slow but we ended up having a great turnout and got rid of even more. Yeah...so glad that someone can find a use for my crap ;) It was a great success but I am so glad it is over. We cleaned it up and hauled all the stuff that was left to the thrift shop. It is over and now I can focus on packing!

No comments: