Wow...it has been a while since I last updated. Things around here are crazy. Who said you needed sleep anyways? It is so overrated!! ;) Last week I was running around all week. Every night we had something else going on. It was crazy. Emma had dance Monday night. Then Tuesday night she had a mini dance recital at a nursing home in town. Wednesday is CCD. Thursday I had a big lia sophia party in town. Then Friday I got to go out with a girlfriend to supper, drinks and a movie! It was hectic to say the least. The weekend came and I didn't rest much either. I have been busy packing the house. My goal is 3 boxes a day. Well I think my average is that because some days I have no energy to pack and other days I could pack the whole house if I had the time. This week hasn't been much better. We had dance, Braeden's program and supper with friends. We also got a visit from Patsy and the boys! Plus, we have had 4 showings. It has been a fun couple weeks but we are so excited to see Nick this weekend.
In my spare time I have been running. My goal is to run a 1/2 marathon this year. This weekend I am running in my first race and I am so excited!! I am running a 10K with my friend Randa and some of her friends. It should be a blast!!
Here are some pictures from the week:
No comments:
Post a Comment