Monday, January 25, 2010

Y vs Home

Today was my first morning working out at the Y. I set everything out last night so I would be ready to go this morning. I got up 4:45am and headed out the door. Already I was dragging butt because when I would workout at home I didn't get my butt moving until 5:15am. I kept telling myself this isn't so bad...I can do this! When I got to the Y I parked, got out of my car and was like BURR this is why I workout at home. It was windy, sleeting and freezing outside. When you workout in your basement you don't have to worry about outside weather conditions. I got in and on a treadmill. I was lucky enough to stare at a wall my whole workout. No TV, no window, nothing to look at. Again...working out at home I was able to watch TV and watch whatever I wanted. I guess I had a lot of reflection time so that was good. All in all it was a great workout and I am just going to have to get use to the change. I can't justify spending the money on a new treadmill at the moment! I need to get my iPod loaded with fun music and then starring at a wall won't be so bad!

No comments: