Friday, January 8, 2010

Happy Belated New Year!

It has been crazy busy around here. I can't believe I haven't updated in so long. After Emma's birthday celebration at the MOA we got ready for New Year's. We have had a lot of parties and continue to constantly have a busy schedule. We had some friends over for New Year's Eve. They brought their boys over and our kids played. It was great to have some adult time. Alli also joined us! We ate, drank and played the Wii. It was our perfect New Year's Eve. The best part was my husband stayed awake this year ;)

On Saturday we had Emma's birthday party. It was so great to see everyone and have so many people to help celebrate Emma's birthday. She has had the never ending celebration this year. I hope she remembers it because I don't think I can repeat it next year!

It was nice to get back to a regular routine on Monday. The week has been eventful to say the least. School closed early one day and then started late the next. It is freezing cold here with 5 more inches of snow. We are done with the snow. Time to move to Hawaii!!

This weekend is another fun filled weekend. Tonight I will be going out with some girlfriends that also do daycare. I enjoy going out with them, having some wine and talking about our daily adventures with the kids. Tomorrow we are having another party..LAST ONE...for Nick's best friend Joe who finally graduated from college. Sunday my friend Misty and I will have a booth at the wedding show, showcasing our desserts! We are hopeful that we will sign up a lot of brides this year. Last year was very successful for us so we assume this year can only be better!

Hopefully I can get some rest Sunday night!

No comments: