Thursday, July 23, 2009

Last T-ball Game

B had his last T-ball game last night. It was a 7:15pm game time and those are always tough on the boys. They goof off more than they play. I think they all did pretty well last night though. It usually is only an hour long game but it went until 8:45pm. It got long! I am sad that T-ball is over for the summer. It makes it seem like the summer is now over too. Only a few more weeks and B will be starting 1st grade! The next sport that B would like to play is soccer. He really wants to try it out this fall. We are going to sign him up for Mankato United Soccer Team. Some of the neighborhood boys are playing too so it should be a fun fall!

1 comment:

Randa said...

He is so stinking big!! I picture B still in his high chair yelling, "AUNTIE RANDA"!!! Oh the time flies!d