Saturday, April 18, 2009
Misfit
Do you ever feel like you just don't fit some where and you don't know where you will fit? Well Nick and I are going through that right now. We are really trying to find a church that we will fit as a family. I am Catholic and Nick is Presbyterian. We come from two opposite spectrums. Of course each of us is most comfortable at our own church. We believe that it is so important for our children to see us all go as a family to church. In the Catholic Church Braeden will start 'Generations of Faith' classes this fall, CCD. Nick and I feel we need to decide where we belong as a family before this big step for Braeden. I have attened the Presbyterian church for the last few weeks. Everyone at the church is great and I feel welcome there but I just don't feel comfortable there. We are going to spend the next few weeks at the Catholic Church and then discuss Nick's feelings at that time. We don't know where to look next. This is such a difficult time for both of us. We want a place where we can both go and feel comfortable. Any insights would be appreciated? We are looking for any ways to make this next transition an easier one! Our next thought is finding the happy medium in all this. But what is the happy medium when it comes to religion?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment