Monday, April 20, 2009

19 DAYS!

Only 19 days and my baby will be 1! I just can't believe that we are that close. This past year has gone by so quickly. Charlie is growing up so fast. He is so independent now and I am really enjoying that. It is nice to know that I am still needed some though! He is starting to let go when holding on to things and just stand there. He hasn't taken his first step yet but I know it is close. He sure has a special relationship with his siblings. Emma and Braeden just adore him and love to play with him. Charlie even likes to wrestle with Braeden. It is so darn cute because he grunts as Braeden is tackling him down. I just wish I could bottle this time up and save some for later. It goes by too fast and I want to cherish every second!

No comments: