Monday, April 6, 2009
Dentist
Braeden and Emma had dentist appointments this morning. I am happy to report that both received 'A's at the dentist. Neither of them has any cavities so YIPPEEE!! It always makes me feel like I am finally doing something right if my kids don't have cavities. We were concerned with Braeden's permanent teeth that were coming in. They looked yellow and I thought it was because we were slacking in the brushing department. The dentist told Nick that all permanent teeth aren't as white as baby teeth. PHEW....I guess now I can stop scrubbing Braeden's teeth. Braeden would not let them take X-rays. Nick said that they tried to put the films in for him to bite on and there was no way he would do it. Doesn't surprise me one bit. I am sure Emma would have been fine with it. Maybe next time but for now we are happy with the report.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment