The kids had so much fun trick or treating on Friday night. They were hyper all day just waiting to go. I took the day off from daycare kids to spend some quality time with my kids.
Emma, Charlie and I went to the mall and met Nana from the pool and Sean. Sean and Emma played in the play area and had a blast. It is so cute to see the cousins play together. Sean gets so excited to see Emma. We are so blessed to have our family so close. Just wish Lydia was closer so we could have play dates with her too :( Nana and Sean then came over for lunch.
I went to Braeden's school to help out with their Fall Party. He was so excited to see me. I walked in the door and his face just lit up. He said..."this is my mom everybody!" I was so glad I went. I helped out with games and the kids had a blast. I even got to meet Braeden's girlfriend Claire. She has brown hair that is cut into a bob. I looked at her and saw myself at her age. It was so surreal.
After school I had the fun job of trying to keep the kids sane until Trick or Treating time. Dean, Mary, Grandma Ruth, Grandpa Chuck, and Ali all came over for supper. It was hectic but fun! The kids barely ate because they wanted to go trick or treating. Dean, Mary, Grandma Ruth and Grandpa Chuck stayed at the house so we could take the kids out. Braeden didn't like the scary costumes at all. He was very timid and stayed behind until they were gone. He would go up to the house by himself because he was too scared. I felt bad for him. Emma could have cared less. She ran right up to the door. She would point at the scary costumes and say.."look at that guy!" It was a great night and the kids got a lot of candy. They went to bed late but slept in! It is so fun to watch them grow.
1 comment:
Poor buddy. I think it is precious. Emma cracks me up and I am sure Charlie enjoyed the ride! Sean talks about Emma everyday. She can do no wrong! Glad you went to school, it is so important for Braeden to have that time with you, too.
Post a Comment