This past week we celebrated Grandma Ruth's life. It was great to see Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and my nieces! It was so sad to say good-bye to such a wonderful lady. She truly left a huge impact on me. I only hope I can be half the woman she was. What an inspiration. My husband was lucky to have such a wonderful grandma and grandpa in his life. We have been left with such great memories and goals to live up to.
We were able to celebrate the 4th of July with family and friends. The week went by so fast but it was fun to have time at the lake with everyone.
Today I have reflected on pictures and memories of Grandma. I went through the boys' birthday party in May and realized I never posted picture. My world is so crazy and that seems to be my EXCUSE for everything. I am learning time is precious and I need to make more time for my family. Taking a few days off was relaxing. No electronics were used for 4 days and it was AMAZING. I truly believe everyone should disconnect for awhile just to see what you are missing.
Anyway here are some pictures from the boys' birthday party. They are now 10 and 5 and I can't believe how quickly the years have gone. We had a super hero party for family and friends. I had great friends who helped me pull it together.









No comments:
Post a Comment