Friday, February 1, 2013

Road Block

Well I have hit a few road blocks as I try to get my office/store space up and running. The frustration has set in and I am just trying to push through. This too shall pass and we all hit hurdles. I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of a fridge. A few people have told me they have one and then when we go to get it there is no fridge to be had. FRUSTRATING! We attempted again yesterday and again I was left without a fridge :(! Who knew this would be such a pain to get. I am trying to get a used one to save money. More shelving arrived yesterday so Nick and I will be hanging the final shelves, trim work and final things that we can do this weekend. It will be all ready to go minus a fridge! Unfortunately I can not get licensed until the fridge appears. I sent my husband to work today asking him to find me a fridge. We shall see how this day goes.

No comments: