Thursday, February 7, 2013

Laughter

Sometimes the best medicine is to just laugh. Ah...the stress of getting everything to coordinate together and have my space complete is frustrating. I have been anxiously waiting for a fridge and a few other supplies. Over the weekend I decided to just order the smaller items new and be okay with that. My microwave showed up yesterday and the door was busted. I just started laughing when I opened the box. It felt like the cherry on top with everything else going on. HAHA!! Seriously...how does it come with a busted door when you order it brand new and FedEx delivered it? This too shall pass and I will be up and running shortly. On a brighter note I purchased a fridge last night on auction. My husband has the resources to send drivers to go pick it up so we are going to have a fridge in my space by the weekend!! WAHOO!! Now lets hope the new door front for the microwave arrives quickly so I can get licensed.

No comments: