Saturday, January 5, 2013

Roller Coaster!

The last few weeks have been such a roller coaster of events. I officially picked up my keys for my new store a week ago. The weeks leading up to last week I spent planning, searching and researching what I would want/need in my store. This week Nick and I spent every night priming and painting. It was been fun to have some nights with just my husband. The kids have been off school all week so it has been tricky to get things done. I have ordered a bunch of supplies, met with inspectors and changed my mind on everything a million times! Today my mom and I went shopping for furniture. It was so much fun! It was great to get away for the day and out of town. We had a great time and found a lot of fun stuff. Tomorrow I will spend some time putting the things in my store BUT I am declaring a family shut in day tomorrow. I want to spend time with my kids before the head back to school. We have been so busy with holiday activities and I am excited to get back to a normal schedule. I will post pictures later in the week as things get put together in my store.

No comments: