Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had this year. Ali made it home and we were able to spend a week with her. This is the first Thanksgiving we have had with Ali, in Mankato, in 3 years! It always goes by way too fast! I definitely soaked up every second of it though. We have so much to be thankful for this year. (knocking on lots of wood) This is the first full year, since Braeden was born, that we have not had a surgery and hospital stay. Every year we have had at least one surgery, several ER visits and a few hospital stays. This year we avoided ALL of it! What a blessing!! Everyone is healthy and growing up so fast. It was a great year and I am so thankful for healthy happy kids!! It is definitely the best Christmas present we could get this year. 2013 is going to be the year of change and wonderful things for us! I signed a lease on a office space/store. I take possession of the space on January 1st and will be up and running in it before February 1st to push Valentine's Day treats! I couldn't be more excited and nervous all at the same time. It is an amazing opportunity and I am so grateful for a husband and family that are so supportive. This past year I grew leaps and bounds and knew it was time to make the move. I am excited for the new year and what it will bring for our new adventure. I have amazing support from family and friends. We are definitely heading in a new direction.

Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving:

No comments: