Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Big Steps
The past 6 months has been EXTREMELY busy for my business. I have tripled my business from last year and keep growing. It is amazing and so rewarding. The hard work I have put in the last two years is really paying off. The classes I have been continually taking are helping me learn a lot of new fun techniques. The conversations have started on trying to decide when to get a space that is just mine and I don't have to share with everyone. It would be great to not have to store a ton of stuff at my house. It would be even better to move all my pick-ups and consults to a location that wasn't my home. We have started looking but are taking our time. I want to find the PERFECT spot. The commercial realtor we are working with is awesome. He is young like us and has great ideas for me. We have looked at some awesome spots and now we are taking second looks to see if any of them will work. We have decided to pick something that will work now and as I grow more we can expand. This is a huge step and kind of scary as well. I believe that this is the best thing for me right now. I really need the separation from business and home. It was really evident this summer when I would have people just stop by my house without an appointment. I am looking forward to that ending. It will also be great to have a door to shut and lock and leave work behind as I head home. More news to come as we are just beginning this process.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Exciting Amy! You do such a great job. I attempted to make Cece's birthday cake without any luck...from now on I am ALWAYS ordering from you :) You can count on me for referrals to your growing business.
Post a Comment