Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas this year! We have had a great time getting ready for the holidays this year. The kids are so excited and can't wait for Santa to come tonight. The older I get the faster this time of year goes by. I remember as a kid it would take forever for Christmas to get here. Now that I am a parent it flies by and I feel like we don't take enough time to enjoy it. I took the kids to visit Santa yesterday at the mall. I am late but better late than never! I got one good picture. Emma wouldn't sit with Santa or even look at him for that matter. She talked about him for days and was so excited to get dressed up to see him. When it came time she hid from him and me! I dragged her crying over by him. I didn't make her touch him I just wanted one picture.



Emma had her church program Sunday. It was so cute and I loved watching her sing in church. They had the program after mass. She did a great job and wasn't shy at all!



Sunday we also made the trip over to Owatonna to spend time with the Hoffman clan. Nick was sick so it was just my parents and I that went over. It is so great to still have them in our lives! They are definitely like family and we all love seeing each other. I just wish we could hang out more often!!




We have had a lot of snow so far this year. We continue to dig out and then get another 6 or more inches at a time. It is really beautiful here and the snow doesn't get time to even look dirty before we get a new dumping! We are heading out to the lake today to spend Christmas Eve with The Otto's. Tomorrow we will be home with my family. I look forward to seeing all our family and friends!

May God Bless you all this holiday season!!

No comments: