We decided it was time to put the boys together and let Emma have her own room. It was quite the chore to get everything rearranged on Saturday. It took all day and some of the day Sunday but it is done and everyone is settled. The boys are happy and have a ton of room to spread out. Emma is quite the princess in her own room with the big queen size bed. I wish we would've done this when we moved in instead of tackling it in the middle of the winter. At least we didn't have a ton of snow and cold temps. Walking some furniture around the house to the back door wasn't a big deal. Nick and I were pretty sore and tired yesterday though. I am happy to have it all done!!
Monday, February 6, 2012
Tooth Fairy
It was an exciting weekend at the Otto house. Not only did we rearrange all the bedrooms but Emma lost her first tooth. She was so excited and worked so hard getting it out on Saturday. She dropped it Sunday morning so we thought it was lost. Actually we thought the dog ate it BUT it was found. The tooth fairy showed up in the middle of the night and we had one happy, excited little girl!



We decided it was time to put the boys together and let Emma have her own room. It was quite the chore to get everything rearranged on Saturday. It took all day and some of the day Sunday but it is done and everyone is settled. The boys are happy and have a ton of room to spread out. Emma is quite the princess in her own room with the big queen size bed. I wish we would've done this when we moved in instead of tackling it in the middle of the winter. At least we didn't have a ton of snow and cold temps. Walking some furniture around the house to the back door wasn't a big deal. Nick and I were pretty sore and tired yesterday though. I am happy to have it all done!!
We decided it was time to put the boys together and let Emma have her own room. It was quite the chore to get everything rearranged on Saturday. It took all day and some of the day Sunday but it is done and everyone is settled. The boys are happy and have a ton of room to spread out. Emma is quite the princess in her own room with the big queen size bed. I wish we would've done this when we moved in instead of tackling it in the middle of the winter. At least we didn't have a ton of snow and cold temps. Walking some furniture around the house to the back door wasn't a big deal. Nick and I were pretty sore and tired yesterday though. I am happy to have it all done!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment