This week was the longest week ever!! Sunday cleaned and rearranged things in the basement. Graham and Nick moved my washer and dryer to the basement Saturday night. I LOVE IT!! My entryway is huge now and I love having my laundry in the basement. Sunday afternoon the kids had swim lessons at the YMCA with Auntie Alli. They all got to get in the pool and loved it. Braeden even went down the water slide by himself 4 times. He has been so terrified of any water slides so this was a great accomplishment for him. Come to find out Nick bribed him with two scoops of ice cream ;)
Monday started out with two sick kids (Nick and Braeden). They were both home for the entire day. Braeden enjoyed watching movies all day and Nick enjoyed not doing much. Braeden realized that when you are home sick from school you can't play outside with friends. His friends came over to ask him to play outside. He was so bummed when we said no. He went to school Tuesday ;)
The week is always filled with lots to do. Emma has swim lessons and Braeden is in TaeKwonDo. I can't wait until all 3 are involved in things. Man...will we be going nonstop then.
Charlie took some more steps Wednesday night. He is up to 10 before falling. We are sure he will be walking around the house for his 1st birthday, which is only a week away. I can't believe it!!
Tonight we delivered May Day baskets to my sisters and my parents. Braeden and I assembled them this afternoon. I told him how we were going to sneak up to the door, ring the doorbell and run away. He loved the idea. Emma was in on it too. It was so much fun but we did hang around to say hello to everyone.
As I type this I have 3 sleeping kids. I LOVE BED TIME!! It has been a long busy week and I am looking forward to relaxing this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment