Sunday, September 21, 2008

Fun Weekend....

We had a great weekend. Friday we took the kids to the YMCA pool with my sister Ali. The kids had a blast. Nick even commented on how fun it was! Ali works at the pool so when Emma asked to go down the slide Ali had some pull to make it happen. Our little Emma is not scared of anything. This worries me a little! She had a blast going down the slide. Ali rode with her and said that Emma laughed the whole way down. Charlie just sat with me and we were the spectators. Braeden had a great time just playing with his dad. He has surgery on Wednesday to have his tubes removed. This was his last time to swim for a few months while his ears heal.

Yesterday I spent the day decorating cookies with my friend and business partner Misty. We are booked with weddings this up coming weekend so we had to get the cookies done! They turned out amazing. You can check out our dessert website at http://www.decadentdessertsonline.blogspot.com/! Nick had all three kids and Charlie was not happy at all. The poor guy had to take all the kids to Braeden's flag football game. Thank goodness we have family that lives in town and is willing to help. Nick's parents and my sister, Molly, and her hubby were at the game as well. They helped keep Emma occupied while Nick tried to get Charlie happy. Try was the key word for the whole day when it came to Charlie. He didn't sleep at all for Nick so that didn't help his crabbiness either. Nick told me last night that he is for sure done having kids. Three is impossible and he can't imagine four! He had a rough day.

Today Nick and Braeden went to a friend's house to watch the football game. Emma, Charlie and I are going to take naps! I love Sundays and I love them more when I have a quiet house!! I hope you all had a great weekend. Keep Braeden in your prayers for Wednesday. I know he will do just fine!








No comments: